What do you do when you feel gloomy? Some people go to several culinary points to taste various dishes that allegedly can raise his mood again. Maybe you find a dish where there is organic vanilla in it. Your mood can rise again immediately. Especially if this is Tahitian vanilla beans near me which are recognized by the culinary professional to be the suitable spice for those of you who need a sweet and gentle touch after a hard day.
It doesn’t take long to fall in love with Tahitian vanilla beans near me. It only needs a moment like you are in love at first sight of the special one. So do the Tahitian vanilla beans. This vanilla bean can hypnotize people to taste it again and again. So, how special are Tahitian vanilla beans?
- Tahitian vanilla bean is very easy to obtain. So, it is good to pin Tahitian vanilla beans near me on this authentic vanilla from an island in French Polynesia. Tahitian vanilla beans can be grown outside of Polynesia. You can even purchase the seeds online.
- The appearance of Tahitian vanilla bean is adorable. The plump dark brown stalk is oily and moist all over its short body. You can dip the stalk of Tahitian vanilla bean in your cup of coffee or milk. If you want to get the paste or extract of this vanilla, you can cut lengthwise of the vanilla stalk. Then, you can dredge the vanilla bean using the tip of a small knife.
- Tahitian vanilla beans are suitable for a variety of dishes. This vanilla has the floral scent and exhilarating fruit flavor. The taste of cherry chocolate, caramel, and licorice dominates Tahitian vanilla beans. However, if you sprinkle Tahitian vanilla beans powder or paste in the cake dough, then you will have a cake with a strong delicious taste.
- Tahitian vanilla beans can be processed into various kinds of vanilla products such as vanilla powder, vanilla paste, and vanilla extract.
- Grade A of Tahitian vanilla bean is the best Tahitian vanilla bean among others. Grade A which is also known as Gourmet Grade is usually used as a vanilla powder or vanilla extract.
- Grade B Tahitian vanilla bean quality is below the quality of grade A. Grade B is less moist than grade A. However, this Tahitian vanilla bean is usually used as vanilla extract. If you use good immersion mate, then these Tahitian vanilla beans grade B could be Tahitian vanilla bean for many vanilla lovers.
Vanilla Immersion Mates
The immersion process is an important step in making vanilla extract. There are at least 3 true immersion mates that can we use to make vanilla extract. They are alcohol, food-glycerin, and wine. Alcohol and food-grade glycerin are the most commonly used as the immersion mates for the massive production of vanilla extracts. You can make the vanilla extract by yourself.
This is how to make a simple vanilla extract that you can do it yourself.
- Take 2 pieces of vanilla beans.
- Cut the vanilla stems into 2 parts with longitudinal incisions.
- Put the vanilla beans into a clean and dry glass bottle. Pour food-grade glycerin or alcohol into it until all the vanilla sticks are submerged. Choose only one immersion mate. If you choose alcohol, rum is easy to get at the cake store. Close tightly.
- Keep the bottle in a place that is not exposed to direct sunlight at room temperature for at least 1 month. Do not put it in the refrigerator.
- Shake the bottle every 2 to 3 days so that the contents are well-mixed.
- The ideal storage time is 3 months. The longer it is stored, the aroma of vanilla extract will get better.
- After 3 months, transfer the vanilla extract to another bottle by filtering process using a coffee filter.
Why don’t you sell your vanilla extract to the cafes or restaurants near you? It’s a promising business.