Grade A Tahitian Vanilla Beans To Feather Your Nest
A bright future is everyone’s dream. People do many things to achieve their goals in the future. One of the promising things is starting a business. You can do whatever business you like. It would be better if you start from a business that brings you quick profits. Selling grade A Tahitian vanilla beans is obviously can make you able to feather your nest. This is a figure of speech where you can believe to have a glorious future.
Tahitian Vanilla Beans
Vanilla comes from the orchid pods. When it was still a pod attached to its parent plant, vanilla had not emitted the aroma we know. The process of drying, fermentation, and storage makes the vanilla beans turn brown with an aroma that is well known to our sense of smell.
Each type of vanilla bean has its characters. The quality depends on the method of processing, drying, and weather. The best vanilla beans come from Mexican vanilla, Madagascar vanilla, Indian vanilla, Indonesia vanilla, and Tahitian vanilla.
- Mexican vanilla has bold, smokey, and dark appearance.
- Madagascar vanilla is rich and creamy.
- Indian vanilla looks full and has a chocolate taste.
- Indonesian vanilla is mild and well balanced.
- Tahitian vanilla has floral scent with cherry-chocolate taste.
Tahitian vanilla is the most favorable vanilla for its connoisseurs and culinary professionals. This vanilla is suitable for all types of dishes. Tahitian vanilla offers you a pleasing floral scent and a delicate chocolate-cherry flavor. You will be amazed by your morning coffee when you pour Tahitian vanilla powder in your coffee grinder. Once you flush it with hot water, the aroma of the flower evaporates and suddenly dominates your sense of smell. Then, the smooth cherry flavor that you sip will spoil your tongue afterward.
Grade A Tahitian Vanilla Beans
Tahitian vanilla is the flavor of everyone’s desire. The best Tahitian vanilla is Grade A Tahitian vanilla beans which are often referred to as Gourmet Grade. This Gourmet Grade shows us the bold moisture with the oil seen on the outside of the vanilla beans.
Other specific characters of this Gourmet Grade are:
- As the name implies, Tahitian vanilla beans grade A is plump and oily.
- The natural Tahitian vanilla beans grade ripe fruit has the same taste as summer cherries, caramel, and refreshing licorice.
- The amount of grade A Tahitian vanilla beans are abundant so that they are often called caviar vanilla. It even has more than 50 seeds per pod.
- The average length of this vanilla is around 14 cm.
- The moisture content is much higher than most gourmet vanilla beans.
- It’s gluten-free. It is safe for special needs children.
- The plump appearance does not mean this vanilla through the genetically modified process. It’s a GMO-free.
- The grade A Tahitian vanilla beans are easier to clean that other gourmet vanilla beans.
First Time In Spice Business
Maybe selling Tahitian vanilla beans is a business that you just started. You don’t have much experience in this spice business either. Don’t worry. Just keep going and always be alert with the opened-eyes to any changes in the market.
There are several things you can do to attract many potential buyers.
- It is good to always check your vanilla stock by communicating with farmers and your workers.
- Create an interesting flyer to promote your products. Put the best grade A Tahitian vanilla beans photos with the right level of photo brightness. Please be careful with the layout of your flyer.
- Pack your vanilla with an attractive or unique package. Tahitian vanilla beans have high moisture content, oily, soft to touch, and very flexible when bent. When you pack in a vacuum-sealed bag, you will see oil along the body of the vanilla bean. If you think the aesthetic value is not good, you can replace it with an elegant tube-sealed vacuum packaging.