To Have A Sweet Tooth Of Tahitian Vanilla Beans
Vanilla has accompanied the sense of human taste for more than a quarter of our age. Who doesn’t recognize the sweet scent and taste of vanilla? The authentic vanilla even delivers a soothing scent that evokes high energy to get through a brand new day. The authentic vanilla that reaches the standard of many people in the whole world including Tahitian vanilla beans, Madagascar vanilla beans, and Mexican vanilla beans. Some countries in the continent of Asia have also succeeded in developing the characterized vanilla such as Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, India, and the Philippines.
So, in this article, we would like to share about Tahitian vanilla beans which is a superior product from the largest island in French Polynesia. Tahiti which is located in the Pacific Ocean grows vanilla with a unique flavor that is rich in cherry-chocolate, caramel, and licorice. Then, what are other characters of this vanilla?
Lockdown Characteristics Of Tahitian Vanilla
Tahitian vanilla beans are easy to recognize because of their striking appearance compared to other superior varieties of vanilla. Perhaps you often see videos or photos of this vanilla in cyberspace. The raised demands make a lot of new suppliers popping up in the virtual universe. They also work together with vanilla farmers to get non-fake vanilla.
Here are the superior characteristic of Tahitian vanilla that you need to know so that you are not easily deceived by the fake vanilla sellers that have appeared on the market lately.
- The length of Tahitian vanilla beans are about 7 inches or 16 to 17 cm.
- This vanilla pod looks larger than other vanilla bean pods as beans are abundant in the pods.
- The price of this bean is higher than other varieties because of the larger pods and unique taste. One Tahitian vanilla bean is about 15 dollars.
- The water content of this dark chocolate bean is around 30 to 35 percent which is moist and good enough.
Grade A Tahitian Vanilla Beans
As we know, vanilla beans have the grades that determine the quality of its beans. Tahitian vanilla bean Grade A is superior above all fruity scent Tahitian vanilla. Its appearance is dark brown, oily, buttery and firmly. The professional culinary always uses this good flowery taste vanilla in any pastry, cakes, cookies, pudding, ice cream, creme brulee, and exotic tropical culinary. It is the flexible vanilla bean for all kinds of food.
How To Use Vanilla Beans?
Vanilla is a spice that gives a sweet sensation throughout the room. Just try to put one vanilla bean in a glass jar in your kitchen. Your kitchen will smell good and make you feel at home. It will bring you to bake some cookies or cakes.
You can also use Tahitian vanilla beans in the following way:
- Take 1 vanilla bean, then cut lengthwise and dredge the inside of the seeds. Collect the dredged powder then set aside. Put the vanilla pod in your milk or oatmeal stew for breakfast. After boiling, don’t forget to filter it.
- Take the dredged powder and then pour it in the cake dough you are making. Make sure the vanilla powder blends with the dough. You can also use this vanilla powder to make fruit sorbet or jam.
- Soak some Tahitian vanilla beans into liquid glycerin and warm water. Make sure you use food-grade glycerin to make ready-use vanilla extract. This marinade vanilla can be done for a month by storing it in a glass jar with a cool temperature.
Tahitian vanilla beans are the best flowery vanilla that you can use to make dishes for any occasion. You can also sell this moist vanilla to earn more money. Well, vanilla business is the durable business you can count on.