Indonesia is a place where we can taste a variety of foods complete with spices and nutritious herbs for health. Food or drink which is a superior local product is not only spoiled your tongue but also strengthens the body. For example, we have the adorable yellow, turmeric which is one of the most expensive seasonings in the world. Curcuminoid content in turmeric can be used for healing therapy for heartburn, digestion problem, uterine cancer, brain cancer, and many more. Then, we have vanilla bean which comes after turmeric as the most expensive spices in the world.
Whoever needs vanilla bean today is easy to find vanilla bean suppliers Indonesia in cyberspace. The ease of technology in cyberspace is beneficial for vanilla farmers to distribute their products. Vanilla is sought after by people for some benefits.
The distinctive scent of vanilla is easily found in ice cream, cakes, tea, perfume, and air freshener. When you sniff in the scent of this vanilla orchid plant, you can feel calm and excites at once as if getting a shot of new energy.
Europeans love to drink coffee, milk or tea with one or two vanilla beans in their glass. They get dried black vanilla beans from many places. One of them from vanilla bean suppliers Indonesia. As we know that Indonesia is one of the best places to grow this sprigged plant. So, what are the benefits of vanilla for our health?
- The vanillin in vanilla can reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. This certainly can avoid the heart from the threat of coronary heart disease.
- Vanilla contains thiamin, niacin, pantothenic acid, and Vitamin B6 which play an important role in maintaining healthy skin. You can apply vanilla oil regularly for daily skincare.
- You might be confused if it is said that vanilla can suppress appetite as the vanilla ice cream is too pity to pass up. However, some studies have found this pleasant function for those who want to lose weight. Extracted vanilla you sniff can help you to eat a smaller portion.
- Aromatherapy with vanilla extract can relieve stress and anxiety. If you get stress, just try to inhale aromatherapy with a vanilla scent. Nausea during pregnancy can also be released with this aromatherapy.
- Getting a bad cough and cold? Why don’t you pour one or two drops of vanilla oil into warm water? It helps you to relieve cough, cold, and other respiratory disorders.
- The dissolved vanilla essential oil can help maintain the hair loss.
Make Vanilla Extract Without Alcohol
Vanilla extract is widely used as a treatment of certain health disorders. You can buy it at drug stores or cosmetics easily. However, now you can make it yourself without alcohol added. Don’t forget to prepare the main ingredient, vanilla beans that you can purchase online through vanilla bean suppliers Indonesia. The price of a bunch of vanilla beans starts from 25 thousand to 50 thousand rupiahs. It depends on the quality of the vanilla.
Then, you also need food-grade glycerin. Glycerin is familiar with skincare products like body lotion, facial wash, and bath soap. You can purchase food-grade or vegetable glycerin online at affordable prices. Next, you have to prepare a glass bottle for storage.
How to make vanilla extract without alcohol
So, this is how to make vanilla extract without alcohol.
- Take 2 vanilla beans. Cut each vanilla bean into two parts.
- Put the pieces of vanilla beans into a glass bottle, then add 120 ml of vegetable glycerin and 40 ml of hot water.
- Shake the bottle then chill it. Next, you can keep the bottle in the refrigerator then cover it with a dark cloth.
- Shake the bottle every day for up to 2 months later. After 2 months, this vanilla extract can be used for various purposes such as making food and skincare.
Now the demand for vanilla beans worldwide is dynamically increasing. People love to add vanilla beans into their snacks and drinks. No wonder so many suppliers have sprung up. Maybe you can be the next vanilla bean suppliers Indonesia?