Vanilla Beans Restaurant Supply Store
For thousands of years, vanilla has sweetened the lives of many people. Vanilla emits a soothing aroma and a warm taste to be enjoyed more and more. That is why the food and perfume business is always engaged with vanilla. This food seasoning has an extraordinary appeal. The vanilla beans restaurant supply store is also easy to find. Both offline and online stores.
The need for vanilla beans increases with time. Vanilla prices also increased due to bad weather and several other factors since 2017. The vanilla beans restaurant supply store was also briefly affected by this hiking price. The bulk orders couldn’t work properly. The store then provides vanilla beans in small packages so that customers are not affected by this hiking price. Furthermore, the restaurant uses vanilla beans as efficiently as possible. If necessary, the size of food or drink they sell goes to the reduction without any decline in taste.
Why Is Vanilla High In Price?
Vanilla is a fruit of the vanilla planifolia plant which is a family of orchids. This fruit is currently considered as green gold because the price is equivalent to gold. If gold is extracted by miners, then vanilla is grown by farmers who painstakingly care for vanilla plants with their own hands. Then, what are the reason behind the expensive vanilla?
- Vanilla flowers only grow once a year.
When flowers grow, then it is the best time to pollinate. Vanilla planifolia requires insects to do the pollination. In the origin country of the vanilla plant, Mexico, pollinating insects are easily found. Meanwhile, outside Mexico like Indonesia and Madagascar, pollinating insects that help vanilla is hard to find. Hence, vanilla pollination can be helped by human hands. This is a labor-intensive job. The farmer will pollinate on his hands one by one. The pollination process to produce vanilla beans that are ready to sell takes a long time. That’s what makes vanilla expensive.
- There are massive thefts of original vanilla. This hampers the vanilla business. The thieves could have raised the vanilla price above the market price.
- The frequent storms in Madagascar due to climate change destroy the vanilla plants.
The vanilla beans restaurant supply store often offers bulk orders. It can help restaurants to get the best vanilla at affordable prices. One kilogram of vanilla beans currently reaches 500 to 600 dollars. When you do bulk order above 5 kilograms, you can get the best price with a lighter shipping cost.
The Most Sought After Vanilla
There are certain types of vanilla that are sold at the vanilla beans restaurant supply store. The vanilla becomes favorite because of its taste, scent, and physical quality.
- Madagascar vanilla. The 80 percent vanilla supply in the world comes from Madagascar. Madagascar vanilla is also known as bourbon vanilla. The shape of the beans is long and slim. The offering taste of bourbon vanilla is rich and sweet with a strong scent. Meanwhile, the physical appearance of this vanilla is thick with oily, creamy skin and small seeds along with the beans.
- Tahitian vanilla. The scent of fruit and flowers comes out of this vanilla. This is a unique aroma and taste that many vanilla lovers seek. The vanilla beans restaurant supply store loves to sell Tahitian vanilla as a strong representative of sweet vanilla.
- Mexican vanilla. Mexican vanilla beans deliver a finer, richer, but more rare flavor with a spicier scent than other types of vanilla beans. This is the authentic vanilla planifolia which is now much less outstanding on the global market than before.
If you want to start this business by opening a vanilla beans supply store for restaurants or hotels, this is a good time to start. Vanilla will never run out of stock because more and more green land is opened to grow vanilla plants. Then, the vanilla customers will be greater in numbers than you can imagine.