Mumbai is the most populous city in the world. With a population of nearly 20 million people, Mumbai has succeeded in becoming the most prosperous city in India. Many billionaires make money here with a variety of business activities they do including entertainment and maritime trade. The agriculture and plantation businesses can also be run in this second-most populous metropolitan city in India. This makes a vanilla beans supplier in Mumbai sought after by people from all over the world.
Mumbai Magnet Market
In terms of starting a business, Mumbai is one of the fastest cities in India. Any business that you start in Mumbai will quickly bring profits. Including doing the vanilla beans business.
The vanilla beans supplier in Mumbai is fortunate to be in this dynamic city of money circulation. Mumbai is a magnet market for those who want to spend money and fulfill their shopping desires. Any superior goods you are looking for must be easily found here. Including the vanilla beans which are a high-selling green gold.
The Friendly Climate For Vanilla Plants
Mumbai has a tropical climate favored by vanilla plants. The vanilla plants relatively need high water. These plants also sensitive for long dry conditions because the plant’s root system is relatively shallow.
The rainfall in Mumbai and several other Indian regions such as Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Andhra Pradesh can support vanilla plants to grow well. This makes India quickly transformed as one of the world’s best vanilla growers.
Indian Vanilla Beans
Many assume that Indian vanilla beans are very similar to Madagascar vanilla beans. Indeed it is. Indian vanilla pods look very attractive with inexhaustible gloss and rich dark colors. This aromatic bean tastes soft, sweet as butter, and somehow there is a taste like cinnamon in it.
Indian vanilla beans are often used in European desserts and drinks. The vanilla beans supplier in Mumbai often sells Indian vanilla beans with a sales level equivalent to Madagascar vanilla beans.
This is a dessert from India which is now being well-known in the world. Kulfi is similar to ice cream that we usually enjoy in summer. Kulfi is not only found in India. Travelers often find kulfi in Myanmar, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan. The basic ingredients of kulfi are fresh milk and sugar.
Kulfi is not a dessert in a fancy restaurant. This a delicious roadside snack with vanilla, mango or rose flavor. The sellers peddle kulfi in a clay container called Matka. They also put the ice cubes and salt that make kulfi not easy to melt. Kulfi on the Matka will be doused with spices such as vanilla and also vermicelli.
Making kulfi is very easy. This is how to make it.
- Add 100 grams of condensed milk, 100 grams of evaporated milk, and 100 ml of whipped cream in a large saucepan. Heat until it boils. Then, cook again over low heat for 15 minutes while stirring slowly and add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of cow milk. Stir until thickened.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder, nutmeg powder as you wish, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence. Stir it well and lift it from the heat. Then, make it cool as well.
- Pour the milk mixture into the mold. Then, chill it in the freezer for 10 hours.
Types Of Superior Vanilla
The vanilla beans supplier in Mumbai does not always sell domestic products. Sometimes the purchasers find other types of vanilla beans on the website. These are the most wanted vanilla beans which emblazoned on the website.
- Mexican vanilla bean. This vanilla bean is usually made extracts by the vanilla businessman. The scent is similar to smoke because the drying process goes through the procedure of withering oven and sun. Mexican vanilla beans are good for dishes that are baked using fire-gun, ice cream, and creme brulee.
- Tahitian vanilla bean. This vanilla bean is suitable for desserts such as ice cream and cakes. The smells like licorice, caramel, and cherry-chocolate that blooms in the oven.
- Indonesian vanilla bean. This bean tastes like a unique wood-scented bean. Chocolate and caramel are the equivalents of this smoky Indonesian vanilla bean.
The vanilla beans supplier in Mumbai now incessantly promoting the Indian vanilla beans which are as superior as Madagascar vanilla beans. Are you ready to share this adorable Indian vanilla to your customers?